Friday, August 24, 2012

A New Beginning

I think everyone around me knows how much I hate doing drawings on CAD / Sketch Up. Yes, I'm an assistant architect who hates doing drawings, how ironic is that. But alhamdulilah, I've been lucky enough to be able to work at my firm because I still remember going for the interview and telling them that I'd be great at site handling projects but I don't like doing drawings. And that is what I've been doing for the past year. I think the amount of knowledge aquired in the past one year is massive. Huge. But, it's time for a change.

Working for a developer has been a small dream of mine. I can't explain it, but it's there. A little fire burning inside this architect front. I wanted to join a developer straight after I finished my degree, but I told myself, Work at a firm first. See how things are. See if it fits. And now, after a year, I'm still not there yet. I still want to work for a developer, eventhough I'm having a great time at my firm.

So now, I finally did it. I went for an interview with a developer sometime mid of July. And bloody hell it was one super hard super crazy interview. Hahaha. Glad I made it through, Alhamdullilah :)


Work for a developer – CHECK!  

No comments:

Post a Comment