Monday, August 6, 2012

New Addition to The Family :)

I'm so happy to share with everyone that I'm a proud aunt of a beautiful bouncing baby boy, Aariq Bin Mohd Azmir. He was born on 3rd August 2012, at 3.48 p.m., weighing 3.48 kg. Nice number right? The whole family were with my sister during her labour. 



Me, my mom, Abg Azmir and his mother were in the labour room watching and helping my sister, Aida give birth to the little angel. It was surreal and nothing like what I had imagined. Prior to her labour, both of us planned to watch a birthing video so we'll have an idea of what to expect. But we failed to watch it. So coming to the labour room in Gleneagles, I had zero idea of what's gonna happen. 

But I'm glad I didn't watch any. Birthing is so not scary! It's not like what we watch in the movies. There's no one screaming or yelling. (Oh but all the blood is exactly like in the movies.If you're scared of blood or you're a vampire, stay away). My sister was very very strong and calm. She didn't take any epidurial and she just do it like a pro. Alhamdulillah, everything went well. We're so blessed with this new addition to the family.
Welcome to the World, Baby Aariq!


 Us and The Niks


Pictures by Sara and Mom

1 comment:

  1. Tq neng! Love ur write up! And tq for always being there for me. love u

    ReplyDelete