Friday, August 24, 2012

Journey Balik Kampung!

Hello virtual people! Selamat Hari Raya to anyone reading this :) And I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for any wrongdoings I have done to you, directly or indirectly. Been busy this couple of weeks (Will update on that later! Exciting news!)


My Raya was simple. We celebrated our first day of Raya in Shah Alam as my sister is still in her confinement period. We're nice people so we don't want her to get bored alone. Because most of my family are in KL/Selangor, I never really felt the 'Balik Kampung' fever everyone seem to have. I can never say to anyone “It took me 13hours to reach Kelantan” or anything along the same line. Until this year!

On the forth day of Raya, my family suddenly decided that we must go back to Batu Pahat, Johor. We rarely go back to Batu Pahat since all my family are in Selangor and I've visited Batu Pahat only once before, but my graddad's and grandma's siblings are there so we went to visit them. I have a kampung you guys! Was so so excited at the idea of HAVING a kampung. I was singing 'Balik Kampung' all the way to Johor while my brother drove me. Hahaha. And texted my friends saying “Whats up guys, Oh nothing much,I'm just driving back to my kampung” Hahaha. I pissed them off I think.



After 2 hours plus we reached Parit Haji Salam! Oh god I saw the biggest lizard in front of the house. Ok this blogpost sounds bimbotic but I swear that I'm just too excited about going back to a kampung! Hahaha. Oh gimme a break la, had enough of going to OU/KLCC on the first day of raya. Everytime I get together with my friends they'd ask so how's my raya I'd just say, OU was okay, not many people. But NOW, I can tell them about the kampung house my auntie stays in and it's PINK. And the snakes and lizards I saw..Oh and the bathroom was outside of the house! How cool is that! Imagine you wanna go poop at night. Hehehehehe.






Anyway, hope you had a great raya too. More posts later. Have to work! 

SELAMAT HARI RAYA, MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN :)


No comments:

Post a Comment