Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Short Trip To KCH - Day One

I had a short trip to Kuching with my girlfriends last weekend. We bought the tickets early this year when me and Tina were talking about going on a holiday. So, she said she just bought a ticket to Kuching, her hometown, for a trip in July. Without thinking that much, I just bought the tickets and finally it's time for a break! 

I've been to Kuching around 4 times before. I kinda knew what to expect there. But for Farhana and Syu, it is their first so we planned to visit all the tourist attractions and eat everything. Oh god. I ate so much, I think I freaked out my friends. Haha! 

I drove around cos.. hehe, my local sarawakian driver is afraid to drive in Kuching *Points at Tina* Which is funny because she can drive great in KL. The traffic in Kuching is like an old lady's driving. It's like everyone is not rushing off anywhere. Everyone is super relaxed on the road. Oh, but I had a short battle with a road bully.

The minute we arrived, we went to one of the must visit places in Kuching. First is the sampan ride at Sungai Sarawak at the waterfront area. It was late and really dark at the river. We had rojak buah before getting on the sampan. The sampan driver said that there's buaya in the river, I don't know how true though. And we got splashed by this fisherman's boat and soaked too. I went to Top Spot smelling like river. And we had our dinner at Top Spot too. The butter prawn was glorious, masya allah. Yummyy. Oh. I totally forgot that I'm fasting. Haha. Happy Fasting dear reader! (If there's any..Hehe) 

 On the sampan. We had a good time cam-whoring

 My lovely ladies

The sampan

Dinner at Top Spot with Tina's Family


Pictures by Tina

1 comment:

  1. waaah seronoknya! u guys had fun in there..I heard Kuching got a lot of yummy foods kan? never been there. hehe

    ReplyDelete